Reservation necessary! 80 parking spaces available...
Reservations can be made until 4:30 August 8 or until all available spaces have been reserved.
The parking lot is located on Osisko en lumière site at Osisko lake peninsula in Rouyn-Noranda (RV access via the tennis chalet entrance, 12 Murdoch Avenue)
All RV occupants must have their individual pass for the 14th edition of Osisko en lumière, except for children age 10 and under. Also, all occupants will receive an RV Access bracelet upon their arrival at the RV parking lot.
Parking space rental fee
$50 +Tx (one-time fee) / 3 DAYS
- A parking voucher and RV Access passes will be issued to each vehicle occupant upon arrival on the site. In order to access the site, you must have your RV Access pass AND your Festival Passport with you at all times.
- To access the Osisko en lumière site through the parking lot, only people having a passport and RV Access pass will be allowed to circulate on the Festival site from 12 am to 4 pm and from 6 pm to 12 pm.
- No parking allowed on the site. You will be directed to the parking zone.The parking voucher must be placed on the rearview mirror of your RV or any other point clearly visible from the outside of the vehicle.
- Parking spaces will be alloted on a first-come first-served basis by scurity personnel on the site. Two drivers wanting their RV to be placed side by side will needed to enter the site together.
- Visitors without an RV Access pass will only be authorized to get in from 12 am to 5 pm.
- No animals aloud on the site.
- Campfires are not allowed on the site. After the concerts, we kindly request that you keep noise to a minimum out of respect for local residents and other campers.
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and food are only permitted in the RV parking lot. You could be inspected at the festival site entrance by a security guard.
- All RV must leave the site no later than 12 pm, August 13.
- No electricity or water hookups are available on the site.
- Chemical and trap toilets available on the site.
- Wastebaskets on the site.
Public dump stations (free)
- 410 Rideau Boulevard, Rouyn-Noranda
- Information office (1675 Larivière Avenue). Drinking and flush water also available at that station.
Access via Noranda Tennis Club entrance, 12 Murdoch Avenue. * Cars are not allowed on the site at any time.